We want to give away an autographed t-shirt to one lucky recipient of our subscriber contest. All you have to do is subscribe to our monthly newsletter and you’re automatically entered to win.
Already subscribed? Then you too are automatically entered for this contest and every one that follows. We’ll announce a winner on Jan 30, 2016 12:01. If it’s not you, don’t worry, we’ll be starting a monthly subscriber contest after this one ends. As long as you follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Subscribe to our website www.diversecharacter.com, you’ll always be eligible to win.
Prize: Autographed Official Diverse Character T-Shirt Open To: Canada and United States Closing date:Jan 29, 2016 12:01 AM(Christmas Day) Number of Winners: 1
The T-Shirt Contest is provided by Diverse Character LLC. All questions regarding the contest rules should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on www.diversecharacter.com and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by subscribing online at www.diversecharacter.com AND ADHERING TO ALL THE ENTRY RULES MENTIONED. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on Jan 15, 2016 12:01 AM ET and ends on January 29, 2016 at 11:59 PM ET.
3. All entries become the property of Diverse Character LLC.
4. One (1) winner will receive an Autographed Official Diverse Character T-Shirt valued at $50 (CDN). (see image below of pre-signed T-Shirt)
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 11:59 PM ET on the contest closing date of January 29, 2016 at 11:59 PM ET. Diverse Character LLC is not responsible for any entries, which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on January 30, 2016 . The selected entrants will be notified by e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Diverse Character LLC. reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of the United States and Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of Diverse Character LLC and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favor of Diverse Character LLC. such that they will not be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if the selected winner is under the age of 18). Diverse Character LLC. assumes no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Diverse Character LLC. to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Diverse Character LLC. is not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Diverse Character LLC. reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, State, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.